Mail Send Settings

Need to send emails from multiple domain emails, currently we can only configure to send from one individual domain’s email address at a time. Would be extremely useful if we could configure more than one sending email address and multiple domains within send mail settings

1 Like

Need to send emails from multiple domain emails, currently we can only configure to send from one individual domain’s email address at a time. Would be extremely useful if we could configure more than one sending email address and multiple domains within send mail settings

https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/395-multiple-email-settings

Recently, I mistakenly had the configurations set to send from owner. This mistake revealed that having mail setting pet owner would make sense. Especially if one uses the system to have multiple accounts. Also, for domain owners, having control of creating multiple accounts can easily max out sending limits. Being able to multiplex mails through additional accounts would be useful.

Hello,

I also want to send email using multiple domain
I have 3 blogs and I want send them to notification from 1 Mautic installation
Right now I am able to send emails from 1 Domain
I want each subscriber get emails from domain on which he registered and I need to know How we can do that
Is here anyone who can guide me on this ?

Regards

Hi There,

All you have to do is authenticate your different domains with the ESP you are using along with sender authentication, then in the advanced settings of creating a mailer put in the sender name you want.

If you want it to be automatic and you have your registrations coming directly into mautic either from a form or into a segment, you would create a campaign, put in a decision on where they are coming from and then an action of send mail and choose the correct mailer with the domain you want.

Hope this makes sense.

Hello Mikew,

We I created 3 users in mautic for my blogs and I have my own SMTP server so I don’t need to authentucate I think

my queries is
is there a way using that I send send emails for my all 3 blogs from 1 Mautic application?
it may be from 1 user or different different user thats not a issue
but for my blog abc.com emails should go from noreply@abc.com
and same thing work for my other 2 blogs

Can you please guide me properly how I can achieve this?

Regards

I am not sure about SMTP and self hosted server, I do know that I have my system setup with Sendgrid and have multiple domains authenticated and sending.

Hello @mikew, would you be able to help be understand how to setup sending emails from multiple domains via SendGrid, please?

Hey @charlesn

It is pretty simple:

1. Go ahead and authenticate your domains in Sendgrid.
  2. Download the multi-domain plugin from friendly: GitHub - friendly-ch/mautic-multi-domain
  3. Follow the directions of setting up the multi-domain plugin.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Regards

1 Like

Thanks @mikew. I have emailed you in this regard too @raramuridesign.

@charlesn Noted, email on its way.

For anyone interested in using Mailgun with Mautic in multi domain way I suggest the following:

Hello @mikew, I have the plugin installed now, but I don’t know how to configure it to make it work, can you help with this or should I approach @joeyk for assistance. Like I said we use SendGrid too. I am non-technical so I need someone to assist me, please. Can you recommend someone, if you don’t have the time, please?

@raramuridesign are you not able to finalise a full and complete working installation, please?

Hey, sorry I can’t be any use, I’m not working with sendgrid lately. Maybe someone else will be input.
If you are really lost, and noone replies, PM me, and we’ll figure it out together in a call and document it for the community.
J

1 Like

@joeyk @charlesn all sorted now.

1 Like