Mail server question

Hi,

I was setting up Mautic in one of my server. I needed to set up the fileinfo extension then contat my provider. But he ask me if we will do massive mailing with Mautic because if we will he can setup the extension because it will block the IP. I explain him it was to automatize our lead nurtruing process then yes, we will send a lot of email but tell him I’ll use the option to match Mautic with sendgridthen shouldn’t be a problem but don’t want to lie and need to be sure of what I’m saying.

Is there a risk that is ip server will be blocked if I setup Mautic on his servidor? Is that ok if I pass threw sendgrid server?

We manage an application to improve rentability of restaurant and have actually 10 000 people in our database. Also we have more than 115 000 followrs and facebook and want to use process to generate leads and optimize our comunication with our customer. Can it be a problem in future?

Thanks a lot,

Hi,

I was setting up Mautic in one of my server. I needed to set up the fileinfo extension then contat my provider. But he ask me if we will do massive mailing with Mautic because if we will he can setup the extension because it will block the IP. I explain him it was to automatize our lead nurtruing process then yes, we will send a lot of email but tell him I’ll use the option to match Mautic with sendgridthen shouldn’t be a problem but don’t want to lie and need to be sure of what I’m saying.
Is there a risk that is ip server will be blocked if I setup Mautic on his servidor? Is that ok if I pass threw sendgrid server?

We manage an application to improve rentability of restaurant and have actually 10 000 people in our database. Also we have more than 115 000 followrs and facebook and want to use process to generate leads and optimize our comunication with our customer. Can it be a problem in future?

Thanks a lot,