Make freebee available for 48 hours only

My Mautic version is: v4.4.3
My PHP version is: PHP 7.4.30
My Database type and version is: Ver 10.6.10-MariaDB

Hey guys, I have one case I’m struggeling with. So I hope, that one of you might have a solution to it.

Case: In one of my emails, I offer my subscribers a free gift if they book a call ( via Calendly) within the next 48 hours. So, I want to make sure that they are redirected to the download page if they book within the next 48 hours. If they book later, they will just be directed to a thank you page after booking.

To display the time remaining until they receive the free offer, I use an external timer from CountdownMail that I have implemented via HTML in my email.
For booking the call, I redirect the contact to a WP landing page where I embedded Calendly (I use the WP landing page only because I failed to embed Calendly in a Mautic landing page. So if there is a solution to this problem, please let me know).
I also use a code on the WP landing page to redirect the contact to the download/thank you page (on Mautic) after booking.

However, I’m really struggling with the download/thank you page. I’ve been thinking about two different options with dynamic web content, but I don’t know how to make these approaches work:
- Approach 1: Use dynamic web content in the email that changes the link to the landing page 48 hours after the email is sent. However, I’m not sure if the email content can change after the email itself is sent.
- Approach 2: Use dynamic content on the landing page that changes 48 hours after sending.

As a filter for the dynamic content, I want to use a custom date/time field that I create right after sending the email.
However, I’m really struggling to set up the campaigns, etc. for these two approaches.

How would you guys go about doing this? Are there any easier ways to do this?

Hi, if you use a wo landing page you can use fluent form, it has a Mautic integration that let you map the form fields with Mautic fields.

I use this solution for my landing pages. This is my current advertising offer:

Wp landing page with fluent forms. With fluent form you can also set a date of publication of the form, this will solve your issue

If you need more assistance I can help you with LP fluent form and Mautic campaign

Thanks for your suggestion, Francesco. Unfortunately, I didn’t manage to implement Mautic into the form. Somehow the implementation code doesn’t work when I add the html code into a fluent form code area. Do you have any experience with using calendly combined with fluentforms?

Hi, I used both calendly and fluent form in a project but I didn’t use both in the same page.

I created 1 page with a fluent form and a second one with calendly reached by user who filled the first form.

I also found this page: https://fluentforms.com/connect-calendly-to-wordpress-with-zapier/

You can try this solution

Thanks, I will give it a try.