Mautic 5 install on Windows 10

Hi im trying to install Mautic 5 on windows 10. When I open installation page in console I see that some paths are not correct. Like http://www.mautic5.tld/C:/xampp/htdocs/mautic5/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Assets/css/libraries/font-awesome/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2 instead to be http://www.mautic5.tld/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Assets/css/libraries/font-awesome/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2. Does anyone know why im getting this C:/xampp/htdocs/mautic5/ part in url? This problem I didnt had with v4.

Im using php 8.1.0 and I have tried to download files and copy them to the folder and to pull from github. In both cases I have the same problem.

Does anyone have experience with Windows installation?

Thank you

You have obviously got further then I have with installing mautic on windows.
All I get is ‘Forbidden’ error 403 and I cannot get around that - tried a lot of things but there is something missing in my apache2/xampp setup.
I am testing v4.4 and have php8 but something is stopping me from progressing.
Tried to use softaculous on a shared hosting system but that gave me the same result???
can you give any pointers as to how you set up xammp please
Thanks Peter

At the end I have finally switch to Linux and now its work. I have not worked with Mautic on shared hosting but maybe some file permissions is the problem.

When I was working with v4.2 my xampp was on php7.4 and I had not any problem with installing.

Sorry I can not help you more

1 Like

Hi,

I am also getting the same error on my windows environment. Does Mautic 5.x.x supports windows ?

I am getting the following error on windows server with PHP 8.1 and Mysql 8.0

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Here , I am also trying to setup mautic on Window 11 error is coming
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

For this I am totally Unable to find out the exact solution !! Anybody is here to resolve this