My Mautic version is: 3.3
My PHP version is: 7.4.20
I’m really new in mautic and I don’t know really much the tool; I would like ask you some information about (sorry me if is a wrong area to ask) that I cannot find somewhere and that need me to evaluate the tool:
- is possible in mautic create relational table (1 to n) ? For example if I would like have a sales table I could create it and create a relation with “customer” table ?
- is possible to import data via batch file with an authomatic import process ? (for example in other automation tool there was a daily export from dwh and daily import in the automation tool, the exchange of files was done via sftp
- is possible have “calculated fields” ? For ex. I have 20 loyalty points and I will have a gift at 30 points: there is a way to send a communication in which I tell " With 10 points you can obtain a gift!"
- we usually in other system insert a dynamic date to manage utm tracking and so for example in the campaign we set “20210622_blablabla” . The date will change each day and so tomorrow will be “20210622_blablabla”. Using Mautic I can insert a dynamic element in utm ? (this because in a flow that will run each day I need to know what actions the user done on the website)
- a specific email will have a specific id ? so for example for birthday communication the mail will have id 5 that will run each day.
- about the reporting is possible read the data via api or do some export to export the data for each communication and for each contact that mautic sent ? (so for ex. firstname.lastname@example.org recevied email X in date A, opened email X in date B, click on link in email X in date B; email@example.com recevied email Y in date A, opened email Y in date B, click on link in email Y in date B, and so on…)
- regarding the speed of sending and deliverability someone had some issue ?
Sorry if the post is “too long” but I think that coul be helpfull also for other users.
Thanks in advance