Mautic stability?

Hi Adam,

I am a new user of Mautic open source and was inspired by your videos - ty so much for that!!! Now that I have installed it and started playing around, I found some really disturbing threads about the stability of the software here on the forum.

In fact I saw your comments here and it inspired me to contact you and ask you about your latest experience and if you still recommend Mautic.

Thanks so much for an answer. If Mautic is not something you still recommend then I just spent a whole Sunday on it for nothing but still learnt something anyway :-)

Many thanks and regards

Peter

Hi Adam,

I am a new user of Mautic open source and was inspired by your videos - ty so much for that!!! Now that I have installed it and started playing around, I found some really disturbing threads about the stability of the software here on the forum.

In fact I saw your comments here and it inspired me to contact you and ask you about your latest experience and if you still recommend Mautic.

Thanks so much for an answer. If Mautic is not something you still recommend then I just spent a whole Sunday on it for nothing but still learnt something anyway :slight_smile:

Many thanks and regards
Peter

I am still using it and think its fantastic. It has been rock solid for me, there were a few bumps 6 months or so ago, but solid now.