Monitoring Bounces is not working

So I have configured everything correctly in the Mail settings and get a SUCCESS! (I created a unique mailbox which Amazon sends the bounced emails too. I have set this up in Outlook successfully and bounced emails are hitting this mailbox’s Inbox just fine).

But when an mBounce AWS Notification Message hits that INBOX, it does not tag it as BOUNCED EMAIL.

Is my understanding correct that when an undeliverable hits that monitored mailbox, Mautic should tag it as Bounced Email? Then I can create a campaign that deletes the Contacts who have a bounced email message.

Can’t figure out why its not being tagged???

Please help if you have any ideas…

Thanks,

Jim

1 Like

So I have configured everything correctly in the Mail settings and get a SUCCESS! (I created a unique mailbox which Amazon sends the bounced emails too. I have set this up in Outlook successfully and bounced emails are hitting this mailbox’s Inbox just fine).

But when an mBounce AWS Notification Message hits that INBOX, it does not tag it as BOUNCED EMAIL.

Is my understanding correct that when an undeliverable hits that monitored mailbox, Mautic should tag it as Bounced Email? Then I can create a campaign that deletes the Contacts who have a bounced email message.

Can’t figure out why its not being tagged???

Please help if you have any ideas…

Thanks,
Jim