Multichanel (phone, ...)

Hello,

I just discovered Mautic today and I must say that i am impressed, congratulations to the team supporting this product.

We are looking at Mautic (and Pipedrive as a CRM) to replace our ‘old’ SugarCRM.

PipeDrive will have the ‘Contacts’ (qualified leads), and Mautic the ‘Targets’ and ‘Contacts’ (Contacts synchronized automatically from Pipedrive if possible), or by excel update if not). “Targets” being only in Mautic not to overload the CRM system with unqualified contacts.

A question that we have, is it possible (or in the future) to manage in Mautic all kind of campaign, including traditional ones (phoning, events, direct mail, …)

Thanks you in advance for your reply

Christopher Potter

CEO-Vision S.A.S

Hello,

I just discovered Mautic today and I must say that i am impressed, congratulations to the team supporting this product.

We are looking at Mautic (and Pipedrive as a CRM) to replace our ‘old’ SugarCRM.

PipeDrive will have the ‘Contacts’ (qualified leads), and Mautic the ‘Targets’ and ‘Contacts’ (Contacts synchronized automatically from Pipedrive if possible), or by excel update if not). “Targets” being only in Mautic not to overload the CRM system with unqualified contacts.

A question that we have, is it possible (or in the future) to manage in Mautic all kind of campaign, including traditional ones (phoning, events, direct mail, …)

Thanks you in advance for your reply
Christopher Potter
CEO-Vision S.A.S