New users added to segment receives older email

Hi, i have e campaign delivered to a segment called “Webinar YYY-MM-DD” where YYY-MM-DD is the date of webinar. This campaign has 3 email send action

1- invitation to webinar

2- survey to webinar

3- link to recorded webinar to an on demand view for users who lost the live event

We have webinar every monday so every week we clone the older campaign (I.E. “Webinar 2016-11-14” to “Webinar 2016-11-21”) and we edit the date of the 3 send actions.

i just added 6 new users to the segment and i just saw that them received 7 emails of the older webinars invitation…how is this possible?

Hi, i have e campaign delivered to a segment called “Webinar YYY-MM-DD” where YYY-MM-DD is the date of webinar. This campaign has 3 email send action
1- invitation to webinar
2- survey to webinar
3- link to recorded webinar to an on demand view for users who lost the live event

We have webinar every monday so every week we clone the older campaign (I.E. “Webinar 2016-11-14” to “Webinar 2016-11-21”) and we edit the date of the 3 send actions.

i just added 6 new users to the segment and i just saw that them received 7 emails of the older webinars invitation…how is this possible?

am i the only one having this problem?

Everytime i clone a campaign and then i delete the old one

yes, every time i create a new webinar on youtube i do the following:

1. create e new campaign duplicating the old one
  2. delete the old campaign
  3. edit the new campaign changing day and hourse of email delivery
  4. edit the content of the first email of the campaign editing webinar title and day
  5. save the new campaign
  6. publish the new campaign

i’m using the cloud one, it should be 2.5 but i noticed this problem in november 2016