Offers

I'd like to suggest the creation of a new entity which I call "Offer". Offer would be a property of the Campaign (additional to category).

Thinking in a Marketing for Sales structure (also known as smarketing), it's reasonable that a relevant part of the campaigns I'll be creating will be related to an existing offer. This offer can be a product, service, a bundle or even a freebie.

Imagine that I'm a company (even a small business) with 3 different offers and I am using Mautic to manage touches in my contacts. Unless I have an external control (such a Excel spreadsheet), directly from Mautic

In my use case, for instance, I'm using Category to relate Campaigns to the customer journey phase/step. By combining category and the new Offer property, I'll be able to get more accurate information on how my efforts are being applied and how they are performing.

I’d like to suggest the creation of a new entity which I call “Offer”. Offer would be a property of the Campaign (additional to category).

Thinking in a Marketing for Sales structure (also known as smarketing), it’s reasonable that a relevant part of the campaigns I’ll be creating will be related to an existing offer. This offer can be a product, service, a bundle or even a freebie.

Imagine that I’m a company (even a small business) with 3 different offers and I am using Mautic to manage touches in my contacts. Unless I have an external control (such a Excel spreadsheet), directly from Mautic

In my use case, for instance, I’m using Category to relate Campaigns to the customer journey phase/step. By combining category and the new Offer property, I’ll be able to get more accurate information on how my efforts are being applied and how they are performing.