One Mautic Install For One Business..?

Hi,

I am a nubie here…

In several months, I had silent reader this forum, and I tested mautic on my hosting.

it very interesting…

after I tested in basicly, now I want to ask some experience here…

1. I run a various buseness model, such as dropshipping, design service, and affiliate marketing. Base on you all experience, do I installs mautic by my business model…? for exampel, i have to install mautic for each my business…?
  2. Can mautic replace my autoresponder (now I use self hosted autoresponder from sendy.co)… ? or mautic can do like as autorespoder job…?

thanks…

Sorry my english… :)

@ekatronik the community and core developers are great. I would recommend mautic minutes to understand it quickly. Can find 'em here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcc9_x7_gNICPkrbG2NU9Xw

Hi,
I am a nubie here…
In several months, I had silent reader this forum, and I tested mautic on my hosting.
it very interesting…

after I tested in basicly, now I want to ask some experience here…

1. I run a various buseness model, such as dropshipping, design service, and affiliate marketing. Base on you all experience, do I installs mautic by my business model…? for exampel, i have to install mautic for each my business…?
  2. Can mautic replace my autoresponder (now I use self hosted autoresponder from sendy.co)… ? or mautic can do like as autorespoder job…?

thanks…
Sorry my english… :slight_smile:

Welcome to mautic

1. As long as businesses has different brands and contact lists it’s better to have a mautic installation for every business. There is some work happening to make it possible to manage an instance for several businesses but it’s work in progress. Here is the official mention https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/238-announcement-for-marketing-agencies/0 and if you google “Mautic for Agencies” will get other threads with suggested solutions that requires a developer to implement.

2. I migrated to mautic from sendy and pretty much able to do everything I used to do with sendy. Except for sending using Amazon SES API which is faster and the community is working on a solution. mautic campaign module is sophisticated so autoresponders should be a guarantee.

Best of luck

Thanks @amagdy for your response and your sharing your experience…

Can I take a clonclusion here,
as a dropshipper, I have 5 variant product that I using ads for selling…
and for each variant product, I have to install 5 mautic on different domain,
for example, Product A, install to mautic-a.com for collect lead and manage CRM for customer who captured as prospect buyer.
and I have to install mautic-b.com for product B… and so on to other products…
ok, I get it for this … :slight_smile:
For the link you refer above, I think that link only for a agency sell a service to install a mautic for their client, but in this case, I am not a agency that sell service, but I am a person who to sell my product to other people. :slight_smile:

Oke, one question for sendy, can Mautic integrated with sendy…?
coz, I have I lot list in there…? and all list now classified by brand (if you using sendy, you should know what is mean “brand” in Sendy) and each brand is represent for each my product.

thanks… :slight_smile:

Hi @ekatronik

Are the products offered by the same company and common brand. Is it okay to let users know that by sending from product1@company.com, product2@company.com - technically you can use different “segments” for different products and lists but in my case this would have made things hectic and unorganized for me.

I deploy a similar model by the way, I use several mautic installation for several independent brands/websites. And inside some of these installation, I use segments and lists for different offerings. For example “Marketing Professionals” are getting communication other than “C-Level Execs” including being communicated to about different products and offerings. but all under the same brand/company/url.

The agency model solves your problem. Despite that you don’t run an agency, but actually as someone with multiple brands and a central management you are an agency for your products. The features there would work very well for you, if you are managing different brands.

Currently there is no sendy integration, I thought about it and it seemed counterproductive as managing contacts “subscribe”, “unsubscribe” clicks is core features of both and deep integration wouldn’t make sense mautic is on its way to do everything that sendy can do. I also used to have a single sendy installation and used it for several “brands” but the logic so far for mautic is different.

I split sendy “brands” into separate mautic installations.

P.S. the only major issue missing now, is that sendy uses Amazon API which makes sending much faster, mautic is on its way to do the same, but currently sending takes much more time.

Hmm… it sound great :slight_smile:
But for make me sure, I must to try mautic for intensively to get know what this software can do for me… :slight_smile:

your experience share it can be my motivation to know mautic deeper
currently, I manage my prospect or buyer by segmentation on sendy,
but when i see in mautic, i can not find the segmentation email for that purpose, I just get Channel for email, and not find where is segmentation.

or maybe i must to try harder to find the logic of mautic. :slight_smile:

Ok @amagdy , I will learn more mautic, and i will start with the logic of mautic…

thanks for your sharing…

You have Segments in Mautic.
Segment use filters
for the sample you can create a Segment for the contacts that visit your site just using a filter > Visit URL and Mautic will look for all the contacts that visit the URL and put it in a Segment.

Thank @ninjoan
I will learn for that

thanks