PHP Installation ERROR: Mautic requires PHP version 5.6.19 while your server has 5.6.6.

Hi, I just recently heard about a Mautic and think it’s incredible. However, I’m getting this error message when I try to access the subdomain that points to Mautic: “Your server does not meet the minimum PHP requirements. Mautic requires PHP version 5.6.19 while your server has 5.6.6. Please contact your host to update your PHP installation”.

I can’t understand why it would prevent the installation when my PHP version is higher than the minimum PHP requirements.

Please, I would appreciate any assistance I can get to help resolve this issue.

Thanks for the Help!

Kerwin.

Hi, I just recently heard about a Mautic and think it’s incredible. However, I’m getting this error message when I try to access the subdomain that points to Mautic: “Your server does not meet the minimum PHP requirements. Mautic requires PHP version 5.6.19 while your server has 5.6.6. Please contact your host to update your PHP installation”.

I can’t understand why it would prevent the installation when my PHP version is higher than the minimum PHP requirements.

Please, I would appreciate any assistance I can get to help resolve this issue.

Thanks for the Help!
Kerwin.

Also, make sure that the php symlink points to the proper PHP version.

Please, see https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/6389-php-error/p1#p17970

Best,
D.

I am having a similar issue on Ubuntu/Mautic/Nginx. I upgraded Mautic, then started getting the error: “Mautic requires PHP version 5.6.19 while your server has 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.20”. I updated PHP, and now when I run php -v, I get

PHP 5.6.29-1+deb.sury.org~trusty+1 (cli)

When I make sure the links are right, here’s what I get:

$ ls -l /usr/bin/php lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 Jan 17 19:46 /usr/bin/php -> /etc/alternatives/php $ ls -l /etc/alternatives/php lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 15 Jan 17 20:43 /etc/alternatives/php -> /usr/bin/php5.6

Restarted php5-fpm and nginx. Still getting the error, though, saying my php version is 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.20.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

So when I check the php-cgi version, I get this

php-cgi --version PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.20 (cgi-fcgi) (built: Oct 3 2016 13:02:14)

I am assuming this is the issue. However I don’t get why it’s not being updated when I run ‘apt-get upgrade’

Probably no longer a mautic forum question, however if anyone knows what I’m doing wrong I’d appreciate it.

Yeah, you should configure the CGI interface (this is where Apache and PHP communicate) and set a proper PHP version there.

Try see this - https://cweiske.de/tagebuch/Running%20Apache%20with%20a%20dozen%20PHP%20versions.htm

Best,
D.