Practical size/perf limits and industrial strength ...

Curious to know what are the maximum #leads anyone has successfully run operations with. Is the platform robust enough to handle millions of leads (customers, prospects)? Interested in both ability to efficiently and reliably load such large volumes as well as to work with them in managing lists, campaigns, admin, etc. I fully understand that the hardware horsepower needs to be in place. However, if that’s the case, does the software architecture continue to perform reliably and with reasonable response time?

Does Mautic support a direct database load of leads? Does it support more than one table in the DB to represent lead data, especially in 1-n scenario (e.g. one lead-many product uses over time)? And using the additional 1-m data in list pulls and campaigns?

Has anyone ported a large Unica (IBM Campaign) platform to Mautic successfully?

Also any experience bringing in offline contact history (DM, TM campaigns) back into Mautic?

Curious to know what are the maximum #leads anyone has successfully run operations with. Is the platform robust enough to handle millions of leads (customers, prospects)? Interested in both ability to efficiently and reliably load such large volumes as well as to work with them in managing lists, campaigns, admin, etc. I fully understand that the hardware horsepower needs to be in place. However, if that’s the case, does the software architecture continue to perform reliably and with reasonable response time?

Does Mautic support a direct database load of leads? Does it support more than one table in the DB to represent lead data, especially in 1-n scenario (e.g. one lead-many product uses over time)? And using the additional 1-m data in list pulls and campaigns?

Has anyone ported a large Unica (IBM Campaign) platform to Mautic successfully?

Also any experience bringing in offline contact history (DM, TM campaigns) back into Mautic?

Any insights here? @dbhurley @escopecz

@assumezero We have customers on a hosted mautic.com instance with over 1M leads, and they have run campaigns successfully with 750K leads at once. I’m not sure of the upper limit though, but the software is able to handle it.