Problem Saving Configuration

Hi I’m a new user to Mautic and I’m having problems saving my configuration settings. I’ve been through the forum and everyone seems to suggest altering the mod_security settings but I did see someone say that in the newest version it works without changing mod_security.

My problem is I’m on shared hosting so they can’t whitelist my domain or change mod_security if that needs to happen. My PHP version is 5.4.29 and apparently cpanel hasn’t updated to version 7 yet, so it can’t be updated. I’m also running several wordpress websites on my hosting account and they all save to their databases without any problem.

I’m using version 1.4.0 of mautic, my database settings all seem correct, ie host is localhost, my db_user has all permissions enabled.

I’ve also tried deleting the cache and checked the error logs I can get to but can’t see anything about mautic. I can’t find the mautic error log however.

Any ideas please?

Hi I’m a new user to Mautic and I’m having problems saving my configuration settings. I’ve been through the forum and everyone seems to suggest altering the mod_security settings but I did see someone say that in the newest version it works without changing mod_security.

My problem is I’m on shared hosting so they can’t whitelist my domain or change mod_security if that needs to happen. My PHP version is 5.4.29 and apparently cpanel hasn’t updated to version 7 yet, so it can’t be updated. I’m also running several wordpress websites on my hosting account and they all save to their databases without any problem.

I’m using version 1.4.0 of mautic, my database settings all seem correct, ie host is localhost, my db_user has all permissions enabled.

I’ve also tried deleting the cache and checked the error logs I can get to but can’t see anything about mautic. I can’t find the mautic error log however.

Any ideas please?