Progressive Profiling

I’m new to Mautic so this feature might already be implemented. I’ve tested on a Wordpress form and it does not seem to be present so thought I would post here. One feature that would be quite beneficial is progressive profiling. When a prospect completes a form, that form data populates any future forms that prospect would complete. This is quite helpful to increase conversion in lead nurturing. By having much of the form data already entered, the prospect only has to complete the additional questions you’re adding for this interaction.

I’m new to Mautic so this feature might already be implemented. I’ve tested on a Wordpress form and it does not seem to be present so thought I would post here. One feature that would be quite beneficial is progressive profiling. When a prospect completes a form, that form data populates any future forms that prospect would complete. This is quite helpful to increase conversion in lead nurturing. By having much of the form data already entered, the prospect only has to complete the additional questions you’re adding for this interaction.

This is a great suggestion and one we have been discussing in Slack about how to best accomplish this. We don’t want to complicate the forms too much but would have to work on how the fields are identified or selected for each time the user returns to the form. Once we can identify how this could be done simply then I think this is an important addition we’ll see come in a future release!

I’d love to see this implemented as respectful popups or dropdown - triggered by customer actions. The best way I’ve found to think of this is a great sales consultant - they ask the right questions to help you make the right decision.

See : http://www.hubspot.com/blog/bid/33993/HubSpot-Forms-Now-Feature-Progressive-Profiling-and-a-New-Interface

i’d love to see this come reality as well. i think that a great way would be to extend an existing forms builder plugin rather than re-inventing the wheel. one that i really like is https://ninjaforms.com/extensions/?display=crm-integrations.

I second and third this feature request! This would help to more passively capture all kind of data on a specific lead.