Trigger actions based on form fields?

I don’t see a way to make any campaign or trigger decisions based on form field entries. Maybe there’s a way to accomplish this in the campaign builder, IDK. Is this possible in Mautic?

For example, let’s say I have a form that allows the user to select their occupation from a list. If they selected “Trucker” I would like a form field trigger that would allow me to move them to a “Truckers” lead list so that I can put them on the “Truckers” drip campaign.

I don’t see a way to make any campaign or trigger decisions based on form field entries. Maybe there’s a way to accomplish this in the campaign builder, IDK. Is this possible in Mautic?

For example, let’s say I have a form that allows the user to select their occupation from a list. If they selected “Trucker” I would like a form field trigger that would allow me to move them to a “Truckers” lead list so that I can put them on the “Truckers” drip campaign.

This feature is waiting in the PR queue to be merged to the source code for the next version (1.2.1).

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/906

Wow, you guys are top notch. That’s a great feature. As far as I’m aware this feature is unique to Mautic, is this the case?

Thanks escopecz!