White Page after Landing Page Form submit instead of URL Redirect

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.2
My PHP version is: 7.3.27
My Database type and version is: MySQL 5.7.33

Your problem
My problem is:

I have a landing page with a signup form which should redirect to another URL at the same domain (another Mautic Landing Page which is used as a Thank-You-Page), but since the last Update Mautic is not redirecting but only shows a white page. The Address Bar of the white page has the Form-Submit URL in it.

Even though the redirect does not work, the submission of the form triggers the correct Email to be send.

These errors are showing in the log:

No Logs at all.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

I found a forum post which stated to have the following line in the htaccess file:

Header always unset X-Frame-Options

However, this made no difference.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephan

Still getting the white page after Form submission. No Redirect.

Now I checked again what happens if I revert back to the old Page Editor, which had no impact.

Also checked what happens if I change to “Display Message” after form submission. Still I see a white page, but in the page source I see the following:

<html>
    <head>
        <script type="text/javascript">

parent.postMessage("\x7b\x22success\x22\x3a1\x2c\x22results\x22\x3a\x7b\x22first\x5fname\x22\x3a\x22\x22\x2c\x22last\x5fname\x22\x3a\x22\x22\x2c\x22email\x5faddress\x22\x3a\x22support\x40emaildomain\x2ecom\x22\x2c\x22privacy\x5fpolicy\x5facceptance\x22\x3a\x22Yes\x22\x2c\x22receiving\x5fproduct\x5fand\x5fser\x22\x3a\x22Yes\x22\x2c\x22email2\x22\x3a\x22\x22\x7d\x2c\x22successMessage\x22\x3a\x22Thank you for signing up\x21 Please check your Email Inbox \x28and Spam\x29 as you need to confirm your Email Address before we could send you anything\x2e\x22\x2c\x22formName\x22\x3a\x22mailinglistsignup\x22\x7d", ‘*’);

</head>

<body></body>
</html>

The message is actually there, but not displayed.

I have no idea where the problem is.

Anyone an idea?

Thanks for helping.

Best Regards,
Stephan

Hey,
Quick idea: are you using spec characters in the redir URL?
Thx
Joey

No spec characters.
The URL is “thankyou-confirmyouremailaddress” and it is on the same domain as the mautic installation.

Thanks for the idea.

Shot in the dark: CORS disabled? (In settings?)

Disabled the CORS in settings and rebuild any cache there was, but no luck. Still a white page after form submission.

Thanks for the suggestion, joeyk.

Solution → What worked for me!

I replaced the manually copied Form on the Landing Page with the Automatic Form.
Everything else stayed the same.

Now it works that Mautic is redirecting to the Redirct URL on Form Submission.

I have no idea why it did not work with the manually copied Form as I made sure that everything was correctly copied.

Anyway it works now, which is the most important thing.

Thanks,
Stephan