mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Directive 'register_long_arrays' is deprecated in PHP 5.3

Hi

I have been trying to setup mautic for 2 days. First there was some problem with weblauncher which was sorted after contacting ipage ( my hosting provider). Then i had trouble connecting to DB which was again rectified after contacting ipage. Now i have completed installation and have logged in, can see the dashboard. there is an error message in dashboard.

The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.

And i cannot access any of the tabs like " user ". I checked the log and

it has the message

[2016-04-28 10:45:27] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Directive ‘register_long_arrays’ is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] [].

Could some one let me know how to solve this and what is the reason im facing probems at each stage. Is it due to my shared hosting from ipage.

Thanks

Sam

Hi
I have been trying to setup mautic for 2 days. First there was some problem with weblauncher which was sorted after contacting ipage ( my hosting provider). Then i had trouble connecting to DB which was again rectified after contacting ipage. Now i have completed installation and have logged in, can see the dashboard. there is an error message in dashboard.
The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.

And i cannot access any of the tabs like " user ". I checked the log and
it has the message
[2016-04-28 10:45:27] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Directive ‘register_long_arrays’ is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] [].

Could some one let me know how to solve this and what is the reason im facing probems at each stage. Is it due to my shared hosting from ipage.

Thanks
Sam

Hi Thanks for your reply. I tried comment out but its not wokring.

I think mautic do not work well on shared server. I was looking for a new host so that i can try out and learn mautic. I contacted siteground and they said its not supported in shared server. I have to buy VPS if i need mautc.
What is your opinion. Which would be a good host.
How easy its to integarte with optins like bloom.