Rackspace flagging as SPAM

Hey everyone - something I just ran into yesterday with a current Mautic installation: The default signature “Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us” is causing mail to be flagged as SPAM by Rackspace mail servers.

Trust me on this - my SPF and Domain Key records were squared away. I have two Mautic installs, and it was only happening with one. So I called Rackspace, we went through logs, and the result was the verbiage - not the link or anything else. I took it down to just “unsubscribe” and kicked off the campaign again without changing anything else. BOOM. Worked.

And to further support: I had changed that verbiage on the other Mautic install that was working. Not for a problem - just wanted the wording to be different.

Just letting everyone know. If Rackspace is flagging it, I’m sure others are as well.

Hey everyone - something I just ran into yesterday with a current Mautic installation: The default signature “Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us” is causing mail to be flagged as SPAM by Rackspace mail servers.

Trust me on this - my SPF and Domain Key records were squared away. I have two Mautic installs, and it was only happening with one. So I called Rackspace, we went through logs, and the result was the verbiage - not the link or anything else. I took it down to just “unsubscribe” and kicked off the campaign again without changing anything else. BOOM. Worked.

And to further support: I had changed that verbiage on the other Mautic install that was working. Not for a problem - just wanted the wording to be different.

Just letting everyone know. If Rackspace is flagging it, I’m sure others are as well.